17 September 2011

We've Got It Covered #67

What a nice start to the weekend Ireland beating Australia was, I really didn't see that one coming. Then I guess that very few folk would have predicted that result, hopefully we can finally see a northern hemisphere team going on to do something at this World Cup, although I am not sure I could quite stomach a victory for our neighbours south of the border.
As I am currently battling to write this post while my daughter attacks my laptop here's this weeks covers from Aidan Moffat and his take on some classic pop songs...

Aidan John Moffat-I Got You Babe (Sonny & Cher cover)

Aidan Moffat & Bill Wells-Cruel Summer (Bananarama cover)

1 comment:

  1. As I am currently battling to write this post while my daughter attacks my laptop here's this weeks covers from Aidan Moffat and his take on some classic pop songs...

    ReplyDelete