12 February 2011

We've Got It Covered #38



I guess it's a combination of old age and the realisation the Radio One during the day is truly fucking awful, either way I am pretty clueless when it comes to mainstream pop these days. I barely know what a Justin Bieber is, Tinchy Schneider just sounds like he must be a Dutch footballer, basically I am clueless when it comes to pop music, something which I am quite thankful for. By now you might be wondering why I am telling you all of this, well it's because I am posting a cover version of a pop sing and I have never heard the original version. Okay, so it's probably just because I am old, even if I do like to think of myself of being down with the kids. This weeks cover comes from the awesome Happy Particles, a band who have been exciting me a lot lately. If this cover version is anything to go by, then their debut album should be a real treat for.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete