10 July 2010

We've Got It Covered #9


In case it escaped your attention we're having another wee shindig next Saturday at the the 13th Note. We have Little Yellow Ukuleles, Randolph's Leap and this band we're only afraid of NYC. I'm just a tad excited, you should be too. Anyway, in anticipation of next weeks gig boys from NYC have decided to share a wee cover version with us all. Initially I had asked them to send me over a copy of their cover of Daniel Johnston's 'True Love Will Find You In The End', they did, but they also sent me this version of Tom Waits 'Fannin Street'. I'll admit that I have never heard the original (yes I know shame on me, etc), I will make sure I do hunt it out though as this version gives me goose-pimples.


we're only afraid of NYC - Fannin Street (Tom Waits cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment