04 July 2010

Weekly Round Up (04/07/10)


Monday - Oscar Charlie became the latest Fresh Meat in a Peenko sandwich
Tuesday - I had Meursault's Glastonbury performance and some more Rockness campervan action including songs from Astral Planes and the Seventeenth Century
Wednesday - Frightened Rabbit's Marc Riley session and those mighty rock beasts Dupec took the time out to do some Scots Way-Hay'ing for little old me
Thursday - Campfires in Winter Leith FM session, what a fun day trip that was
Friday - Freebies!!!
Saturday - I had been waiting for the video to get posted for a while and then when it did I couldn't view it cause I didn't live in the UK. Thankfully though the good folk at Listen Before You Buy ripped a copy for me. What am I talking about, Frightened Rabbit's cover of the Lemonheads 'Confetti' of course. We also announced more details on Ayetunes vs Peenko 2



News, gigs and any other gubbins......


As I am probably lying in a gutter somewhere in Edinburgh, news and gigs this week are pretty slim pickings. Sorry folks, on the plus side though we do have the Last Battle.........


Tomorrow (5th) see the release of the new single, 'Ruins' from Edinburgh starlets The Last Battle. I have pretty high expectations for their forthcoming album which is due out September on Seventeen Second Records.

Ruins by The Last Battle

No comments:

Post a Comment