01 February 2010

Look to the East-erhouse



I honestly never thought I'd see the day where I'd be recommending a gig in Easterhouse, I know I sound like such a snob in saying that so please excuse my middle-class leanings as this a belter of a line up. Platform are launching their new season of music at the The Bridge on Saturday the 27th of February with an excellent line up, boasting James Yorkston and the Athletes, the Alisdair Roberts Trio, The Phantom Band and Remember Remember, all for the bargain price of £5. I am way that weekend, so I'm already a bit gutted that I won't be able to make it along, it should be an evening to remember. Further details can be found on the Platform website.

James Yorkston and the Athletes
Alasdair Roberts
The Phantom Band
Remember Remember


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant

    Well done whoever organised this. £5 is a total and utter bargain.

    ReplyDelete