01 February 2010

Thank You


Today had the potential to be one of the worst days of this year, having been out on a stag on Saturday night, then the Chemikal Underground birthday party last night (having had feck all sleep). Surprisingly I didn't feel overly horrible today, work might well have been pish, but then again work is always pish. At around 2pm today I got a text from Jim 'Ayetunes' which simply read "You bastard!", in my paranoid state I started to think what the hell did I do last night? Am I paranoid? Yes, I'm paranoid! He was actually texting to say congratulations on the results of the music section of the Scotblogs Awards.
I don't want to wallow in it, but I thought it would be rude of me not to say thank you to all of you who took the time out to vote for me, it really does mean a lot to me, thank you.

Peenko x

PS - The Unwinding Hours were simply stunning last night

1 comment:

  1. Once again, well done, you bastard.
    You shouldn't have worried, the only one embarassed after last night would be me.
    Unwinding Hours exceeded all my expectations, fantastic.

    ReplyDelete