13 August 2011

We've Got It Covered #62


Last weekend I was up in Invernesshire for the Belladrum Festival, so this weekend I am well and truly trying to keep my head down to try and recuperate a little bit and perhaps even get my finger out and finish my review of the festival. The only downside for me that was that Frightened Rabbit had to pull out, as they got asked to support Death Cab For Cutie in the US of A, which I guess is the kind of offer you just can't knock back. Going by twitter it seems to have been a pretty good call as I get the impression that they're getting a pretty good reception from the Death Cab fans, of which I presume Scott must be one too as he recently covered their song 'Different Names For The Same Thing for Sping Magazine, which I have ripped a copy of for this weeks cover version. You can watch the video of Scott performing this wee cover using the following link, then download it below.

Frightened Rabbit - Different Names for the Same Thing (Death Cab for Cutie cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment