28 July 2012

We've Got It Covered #108


You might have noticed that I have been a bit slack with my posts recently, that's two weeks in a row that I haven't had a chance to knock up a Friday Freebies post. Last week I have a pretty good excuse, in that I was living it up on the Isle of Eigg at Fence Records Away Game Festival. This weeks excuse was that I am still recovering from last weekends debauchery, that and I was out on Wednesday night as Randolph's Leap were headlining Tut's. I have also spent the past week trying to catch up with Olive Grove stuff, which is all about to kick off on a grand scale pretty damn soon. For that reason I have been thinking about how much time I have to commit to this site, alas a few changes are in the pipeline. There are plans afoot to make a few changes to freshen things up a bit, I will let you all know a bit more about what I have planned at some point next week (hopefully tomorrow if I get the chance). For now though here's a wee cover of Withered Hand's No Cigarettes from three of Fence Records finest. get it downloaded then get off your computer and start enjoying your Saturday evening.


King Creosote, The Pictish Trail & Adem - No Cigarettes (Withered Hand cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment