28 January 2012

We've Got It Covered #85


There was a time when if I was still up at half six in the morning on a Saturday it would be because I was still up from the night before. Nowadays though, you're more likely to find me battling with my daughter as I try to get her to her breakfast, followed by several hours of CBeebies. It might not be very rock n roll and yes it is pretty tiring, but hey unless you've been up at that time you'll never know quite how funny it is to hear cartoon trains talking about have a 'chug wash'. As you can probably tell by ramblings, I am still very tired so it's probably a good idea to get on with this weeks cover version which comes from Errors and their take on New Order's 'The Village' which featured on Mojo magazines recent Power, Corruption & Lies Covered covermount CD. With their third album, ‘Have Some Faith In Magic,’ coming out on Rock Action Records this coming Monday, I couldn't think of a better time to post this up. The band head out on a UK tour in February, you can find all of the dates here, plus the band have also just announced that they'll be playing a hometown show at the Arches on Friday the 11th of May.

Errors - The Village (New Order cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment