07 January 2012

We've Got It Covered #82


What terrible manners I have, I blatantly forgot to wish you all a very happy new year, not that it matters one iota to you guys. I guess that most of you will have been out and about for the bells, but for me I saw the new year in up north with my family, which involved copious amounts of food and drink, a bonfire at the bells plus I also caught a bit of the BBC's Hogmanay celebrations. Which if you missed it, featured a couple of songs from none other than Admiral Fallow, who performed Squealing Pigs and a cover of  The Proclaimers classic Sunshine On Leith (surprising that, what with Louis being a Hibee). You can watch videos of the two songs on my YouTube page or in the embed below, or you could just download the MP3 below.

Admiral Fallow-Sunshine on Leith (Proclaimers cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment