03 December 2011

We've Got It Covered #79

It's been a busy wee week round these parts, what with me pestering the Scottish blogosphere into getting their votes in for this years BAMS award, getting ready to start a new job next week and finally recording the second Peenko Podcast last night. I have to admit that I am bloody knackered, thankfully though I have a pretty good weekend ahead of me. Tonight I'll be catching up with friends, then heading along to catch St. Deluxe and Mondegreen at the Captain's Rest. It's been ages since I last caught the St. Deluxe boys playing live, if my memory serves me right (which it often doesn't), the last time I saw them was way back in February of last year at a Podcart night. So I must admit that I am really looking forward to catching them playing live again, plus there's the added bonus of Mondegreen who are always cracking live. As a wee taster to get you in the mood here's St. Deluxe covering the Jonathan Richman classic 'She Cracked', enjoy...

St. Deluxe - She Cracked (Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment