26 November 2011

We've Got It Covered #78


This weeks post is going to be rather short as I need to head pretty shortly, you've heard Kid Canaveral covering King Creosote. Well now thanks to a session that the pairing recorded up in the Highlands as part of their co-headline tour, we have Kenny trying his hand at Kid C's 'And Another Thing!!'. I'll be posting up the rest of the session some time later this week, but I thought that this was too good not share with you all.
In case you missed this earlier in the week, Fence Records have announced that they'll be having their very own Secret Xmas Party at the CCA in Glasgow on the 15th of December. They haven't announced who's playing yet, but I think it's safe to say that a few familiar faces will be making an appearance. Tickets for the gig are available now over on the Fence site for the bargain sum of £6. Which reminds me, if you're planning to go to Kid C's Christmas Baubles gig you'd better get your finger out as I have been reliably informed that they only have a handful of tickets left. Don't say I didn't warn you...

King Creosote - And Another Thing!! (Kid Canaveral cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment