15 October 2011

We've Got It Covered #72

Better late than never eh! If you don't follow me on Twitter you might have wondered why there was no Friday Freebies yesterday. or perhaps you didn't notice. On Thursday there the blog celebrated it's third birthday, which might not mean much to you, but it meant something to me. To celebrate this 'momentous' occasion, I have recorded my first ever podcast which I will be posting up at some point tomorrow - you have been warned!
The reason that there wasn't much happening on the blog over the past few days was because I took a couple of days off to go and visit my aunt and uncle in the East Neuk of Fife. After all of the exuberance from Wednesday's Moth & The Mirror album launch I really appreciated having a couple of dyas just chilling out, eating well and being by the sea. Having just gotten back into Glasgow this afternoon, it's back to the crazy times as I am off to a wedding tonight, then tomorrow I'll be at Fopp in the afternoon for an instore with Moth, before we head through to the capital for their Edinburgh album launch. One things for sure is that my liver is going to hate me come Monday morning. Anyway, this weeks cover is inspired by my trip to Fife as it comes from The Pictish Trail and his take on the Beta Band classic 'It's Not Too Beautiful'.

The Pictish Trail-It's Not Too Beautiful (Beta Band cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment