28 May 2011

We've Got It Covered #52

I am going to keep this post short as I am feeling very rough this morning, fun times were had at Pin Up Nights yesterday evening. Highlights of the evening included dancing (badly) to Aye Tunes DJ set with the Mondegreen boys, Endor (who were awesome),rambling pish to anyone that would listen to me and off course Greggs at 2am.
I am paying for today mind you, so I have decided to post something nice and soothing to ease my sore head. I posted a link in yesterdays Friday Freebies of Steven Milne covering Bob Dylan, today he's going one better with this cover of Sam Cooke's 'A Change is Gonna Come'. I reckon it's a pretty brave move to take on such a classic song, but I reckon he does it justice and then some. Anyway, I think that's enough rambling for one day, I'm going back for another lie down...

Steven Milne - A Change is Gonna Come (Sam Cooke cover)

2 comments:

  1. The Son(s) is/are ace!

    http://soundcloud.com/drdavidsands/all-along-the-watchtower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link to download in full quality.. http://stevenmilne.bandcamp.com/track/a-change-is-gonna-come

    ReplyDelete