07 May 2011

We've Got It Covered #49

If like me you're not at Home Game, then the best thing for it is to avoid the internet for the next few days. Twitter especially. It will only make you very very fucking jealous, don't say I didn't warn you. As for me I'll be in Ireland visiting relatives and doing my utmost to not feel sorry for myself at no being in Anstruther. To try and make up for it all I thought I'd share a wee cover version from one of the bands playing at the event, so here's Meursault and their cover of La Roux's 'Bulletproof', enjoy.

Meursault-Bulletproof (La Roux cover)

1 comment:

  1. Actually, this is a cover which uses the chorus to La Roux's Bulletproof, and the verse to Radiohead's song of the same name. And very clever too if I am allowed to say so!

    ReplyDelete