16 April 2011

We've Got It Covered #46

So I am awake at an ungodly hour on a Saturday and for the first time in ages it isn't just because of Erin (Peenko Jnr.) today in case you had forgotten, is Record Store Day, which means that alongside many fellow music lovers, I will be making the effort to head along to my local independent record store. My shopping wish list at the moment so far consists of the The Twilight Sad/Frightened Rabbit cassette and the new St Deluxe EP which is only going to be available on 10" vinyl (no download). Havin heard the EP, I would urge you to check it out. You can also catch the band live next Saturday (23rd) at King Tuts in Glasgow alongside PAWS and Bronto Skylift. Anyway, enough of my ramblings, I need to get my finger out and get myself into town, before I go here's St Deluxe covering Johnny Cash, enjoy.

St. Deluxe - Big River (Johnny Cash cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment