21 February 2011

A couple of videos for y'all

Earlier this evening I had the great pleasure of finishing up slightly earlier from work to nip along to Love Music in Glasgow to catch French Wives playing a wee instore in support of their new EP 'Feel Safe Small ' which came out today. This in turn reminded me that I had meant to post up the video to 'Covered in Grace' to share with you all, so here it is in all of it's glory



It was also pointed out to me that I missed one of the tracks from the session that Mogwai did for 6Music on Friday there, which I have now fixed. Sorry about that, but they missed it off the track listing on the website, that's my excuse and I am sticking with it. Anyway, here's a video from the session that they recorded for Vic Galloway last month.


No comments:

Post a Comment