12 August 2010

The Peenko Show on Fresh Air - Episode #1 (04/08/10)


In case you missed all the fun and games of my first venture into radio broadcasting, then here it is in all of it's rambling glory. Featuring David from Kid Canaveral as my side kick for the evening, there was a lot of great tunes spun and a lot of talking, far more than I had actually expected. So much so that I actually didn't play ten of the tracks that I had selected. Hopefully I should have last nights show up for you to stream around the same time next week, whether you'll want to listen to it after hearing this I'm not sure.....



Tracks Played


1. Camera Obscura - Lloyd I'm Ready To Be Heartbroken
2. Randolph's Leap - Crisps
3. Benni Hemm Hemm - Retaliate
4. Mitchell Museum - Tiger Heartbeat
5. Kid Canaveral - And Another Thing!!
6. Standard Fare - 15
7. Golden Oldie; Urusei Yatsura - Kweepies Like Watermelon
8. we're only afraid of NYC - Lucky One's
9. Aberfeldy - In Denial
10. RM Hubbert - For Maria
11. I Build Collapsible Mountains - Switches

"like a scottish male version of loose women" - the Son(s)


Fresh Air

No comments:

Post a Comment