20 December 2010

Fresh Meat Monday - Aaron Wright



Would you care to introduce yourself?

Hello, I'm Aaron Wright


How would you describe the music you make?

I like to make up catchy melodies - like those of The Beatles or The Byrds - and try to make the lyric as genuine or seem as genuine as it can be


How did you start out making music?

I left high school and started writing songs for fun. I enjoyed passing time by writing, then started the open mic circuit.


What process goes into the way you write songs?

When I write a song the melody nearly always comes first. Then a lyric will come to me, then I work round ideas involving that lyric and there's a song!


What can people expect from your live shows?

You can expect a good tight show everytime. My band are great at what they do...other than that, just some good tunes.


What are you all listening to at the moment?

At the moment I'm listening to some Taj Mahal, quite bluesy stuff. I like the old blues guys at the moment. Other than that some stuff my friend made on his computer - quite dancy stuff which is a surprise to find myself liking.





Aaron Wright - Go On Yerself by partisanpr

Home
Facebook
Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment