09 May 2012

Video-rama (Part 2)

What do you do when you have loads of ace videos to share, you lump them all in one post of course!

First up we have up and coming Edinburgh outfit, Letters and their video for 'Older Motion Pictures', the title track of their debut EP which is out later this month.



In case you somehow managed to avoid all of our plugging, the label that I co-run, Olive Grove Records has emerged from hibernation this week with the release of a new EP from The Son(s). The EP is called Leviathan and here's the video for 'If I Hear You Talk Apostrophes Again..' the most poppy song on it.



Glasgow based punk trio, PAWS are set to put out their first release on Fat Cat Records this month with their Misled Youth EP which comes out on the 14th of May on limited edition cassette. You can catch the boys supporting Bleached at Sleazy's on the 20th of this month.







I don't know about you, but I am pretty damn excited about the forthcoming album from Michael Cassidy. Ever since I was introduced to him by Sean who recorded all of the Peenko Sessions, I have found myself raving on about just how great I think he is. What with recently appearing at WideDays, and forthcoming gigs at goNorth and the next Scottish Fiction Presents gig, it's great to see that I am not the only one who's raving about him. If you don't believe me then check out his new new video for his song Till You.



And to finish off this post I have the new video from Barbarossa for his haunting new number 'Butterfly Plague' which is taken from his forthcoming EP which is the last release in the latest series of Fence Records Chart Ruse E.P. series.

No comments:

Post a Comment