16 October 2011

The Peenko Podcast #1

I have wanted to do a podcast for a while now, mainly because it makes more sense for me to be able to let you hear tunes that are exciting me. Plus it also allowed me to have a good old ramble, a favourite past time of mine. Here's the first attempt, which was recorded and edited by my friend Charlie (aka King Post Kitsch). If you like any of the songs and want to find out more just click on the links below. Be warned though, I do talk a hell of a lot of mince...


1. i build collapsible mountains - Face of Thunder Grin

2. The Moth & The Mirror - Fire

3. The Shivers - Used To Be

4. French Wives - Numbers

5. Martin John Henry - Ribbon On A Bough (Miaoux Miaoux remix)

6. The Son(s) - If I Hear You Talk Apostrophes Again

7. Emily Scott- If I Am A Thing

8. Sojourner - The Devil Makes

9. Kid Canaveral - Nowhere Half Done

10. Beerjacket - Island

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    ReplyDelete