28 December 2010

Belle and Sebastian - Live at the Glasgow Barrowlands (21/12/10)


Track Listing
1. Christmas Time Is Here
2. I Didn't See It Coming
3. I'm A Cuckoo
4. Step Into My Office, Baby
5. Expectations
6. I'm Not Living In The Real World
7. Piazza, New York Catcher
8. I Want The World To Stop
9. Lord Anthony
10. Sukie In The Graveyard
11. Santa Claus
12. The Fox In The Snow
13. My Wandering Days Are Over
14. The Wrong Girl
15. There's Too Much Love
16. The Boy With The Arab Strap
17. If You Find Yourself Caught In Love
18. Judy And The Dream Of Horses
19. Sleep The Clock Around
Encore
20. Lazy Line Painter Jane (feat. Monica Queen)
21. Me And The Major

Download

A special Thank You goes out to David for recording this for me and letting me share it with you all. I really appreciate your help mate!

5 comments:

  1. We watched the NPR feed of this. Good gig, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this brilliant. just watched npr feed really good gig .anyone got the other 2 nights that would be good

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as I'm aware Kev, it was only the third night (the last of their tour) that was broadcast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous21/1/12

    Hi Peenko

    Thanks for the uploads. Any chance of uploading your Belle and Sebastian live shows to multiupload in the wake of the closure on megaupload. It'd be appreciated.

    =)

    ReplyDelete