14 May 2010

Just Do It


I don't think I have asked anything from you guys, I kind of subtly tried to get you to vote in the Blog Awards thing in January, but I never asked for you to vote for me personally.
This time I really need a 2 minutes of your time to help out Mitchell Museum who recently played at our debut 'Ayetunes vs Peenko' gig. They're up for some 6Music vote thing to get played by Steve Lurpack. All I ask is that you head over to his site and vote Mitchell Museum.
there's none of the usual registering bollocks, just a simple click and then send your email.

I promise not to ask anything back from you guys for ages, if you like this blog do it for me, do it Scottish music and more importantly do it for one of the best Scottish bands out there.

VOTE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment