04 February 2010

Partrol-ling the Park

Snow Patrol have just announced that they are to play Bellahouston Park in Glasgow this coming June, with support coming from Band of Horses, Frightened Rabbit and a very special guest soon to be announced (my money is on Elbow). Am I excited? hell yes, love the Patrol, love the Frabbit and Band of Horses ain't bad either (although their last album wasn't all that great to be honest). Pre-tickets go on sale today at 9am here, you'll need to sign up first though.



5 comments:

  1. I'll go if they announce their set will be made up exclusively of songs from the first three albums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously though, you fancy it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fifty something quid, count me well out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youse can all just come up to mine and we'll open the window. Although that Saturday is always my birthday party day and buses will be fucked, so I'm well pissed off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. party at Lisa's afterwars, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete