27 October 2008

The Twilight Sad are to release a covers album - but its only available at their gigs in Europe with Mogwai


The Twilight Sad will be selling
copies of their new limited edition release,
The Twilight Sad Killed My Parents And Hit The Road,
a collection of covers, instrumentals, previously
unreleased material and live tracks recorded at the ABC, Glasgow.
Cover songs will include reworkings of
The Smiths, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Joy Division songs.
The release was made to help fund their tour with mogwai.

The full track listing is:

1. Walking For Two Hours
2. That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy
3. Untitled 28
4. Cold Days From The Birdhouse
5. And She Would Darken The Memory
6. Twenty Four Hours (Joy Division cover)
7. The Weather Is Bad (from the short film Brilliant Noise)
8. Half A Person (The Smiths cover)
9. Untitled 27
10. Modern Romance (Yeah Yeah Yeahs cover)
11. I Was Hoping Winter Was Over

If anyone knows how I might get hold of this could you please let me know,
I'd really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment